RE: [media] Bobby blows whistle on inaccessible Web pages

From: Mike Paciello <paciello@webable.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:47:43 -0400
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Kynn --

Your view may be correct -- unfortunately, you're also fighting the market
presence of the Bobby brand. I'll wager that the public at large knows more
about who/what Bobby is than they do about CAST....I wouldn't change the
name or the icon at this point. Wait until market maturity has maxed out,
then make the change.

- Mike