Re: Fw: Thank you!

From: Ali/Theo <aliandtheo@aliandtheo.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 11:21:14 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> I'm pleased to see that someone is actually doing something to
> make reading and communication more possible in this text-heavy learning
> environment.

Jonathan - I was wondering if you would explain your work in this area.  I am currently doing an MSc in Computer Studies and my project is looking at web accessibility for people with learning disabilities.  I'd appreciate any useful ideas/references that you or anyone else reading this may have.

Thanks!
Ali