Re: Fw: Thank you!

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:35:03 -0700
To: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
CBMcD:: "...someone is actually doing something to make reading and
communication more possible in this text-heavy learning environment."

WL: I wish I could understand the notion of making reading more possible
within an environment that wasn't "text-heavy". Perhaps it would be
"nice" for people for whom text is a problem but just how is it
"possible".

In at least the commonest definition of the word "read", the matter that
one reads is "text". I understand the part about "communication" not
requiring a "text-heavy" environment, but not "reading".

--
Love.
ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE