Entertainment

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:44:13 +0100
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <paciello@webable.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am delighted that the homepage is changing so rapidly.
I am beginning to see why we have some of our differences.

One of my managers described my role as(necessarily) all singing and
dancing.
People with LD need plenty of in your face motivation.

I hope the web will provide plenty of it, in the future, and pictures are a
great way.
Those who come to visit and have eyes to see, will not fail to be convinced.

ps: couldn't find link for comments any longer.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
special needs teacher
web accessibility consultant