Re: Converter Agent

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:19:18 -0700
To: "Pei Ling" <mizuno@pacific.net.sg>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 06:03 PM 8/27/2000 , Pei Ling wrote:

>Is there any existing agents in the market that's able to function as a converter for HTML to XML documents? Is it possible for the agent then to identify the headings or sub-headings from the content and accordingly translate the HTML code into XML?

Hi, Pei Ling--

You want to look into the XSpLit product, probably.  It's from
percussion.com (apparently), but I'm unable to get to their
site today.  It breaks HTML pages down into XML and XSL.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                       http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta                  http://www.edapta.com/