Re: Logical Linearized Order on a Page

Kynn Bartlett wrote:

> I've removed the site-comments alias from this so we can
> generate a discussion thread on WAI IG.

[snip]
> As an aside, some of you might be thinking, "Woah, hold on,
> pardner! What sort of patronizing decisions are you making
> here, that you know best about what's important and what's
> not, that you make these decisions for someone else?"

I feel very strongly the opposite of that "might be thinking":
the author is the sole arbiter of what the author thinks
is important. And the author designs pages based on what
is important to the author. The author should consider
usability to be important.

 _Ian

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783