Re: How to escalate a false AAA rating report

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:06:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>, "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I (and a few other people) have worked on different things required for
making conformance claims in RDF. If these are made on the web, and are
searchable (there is quite a lot of work being done to make sure this happens
for RDF) then it should become relatively simple to publish a discoverable
counter-claim. The question of whose claim to trust then is of course an
issue, but more a social one than a technical one, in my opinion.

Charles McCN