Thank you very much!

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:40:52 -0400
To: "W3C WAI IG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear Group,
Just a short note to announce that my employer (and default email address)
has changed.
I understand that government employee posts to a public listserv are very
much discouraged, so I expect to become much more of a lurker.
I also look forward to having a better opportunity to meet the dot-gov
members in the flesh!
Sincerely,
Bruce Bailey
Assistive Technology Program, Office of the Chief Information Officer
U.S. Dept. of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW
Washington, DC  20202
Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov, 202/260-4101 (v)