Accessible Image Map Examples

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 06:37:25 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi All,

Probably best if folks respond to me privately so as not to flood the list
but I'm wondering if someone can point me to a web site that is using image
maps in an accessible fashion.  I know they exist but the sites I frequent
either don't use them at all or don't do them correctly with respect to
accessibility and I'm looking for an example to point someone to.

Thanks,

Kelly