RE: Seeking comments on this site

From: Adrianna Hallford <hallford@csusm.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:36:51 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

My first reaction is that if I could not see and had to rely on the linear
progression of a screen reader, it would take a long time before I could
learn what this site is about.  If they used a descriptive title and
included some text near the top of their main page, I might have a better
idea of why and for what I might want to search.

I hope you find this helpful.