Re: Parodox

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:57:57 -0700
To: fyodor checkov <suffolkuniversity@hotmail.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
FC:: "...yet another parodox to marvel over."

WL: I guess I don't find it paradoxical that the choices for reading the
survey results are a file in Word (only accessible if one has the MSWord
word processor) or PDF which is notoriously retino-centric - I am being
harsh because they actually include the survey form in HTML.

Maybe it's paradoxical to have a link labeled "click here" that gives no
contextual information about where it's taking you?

I think that on the whole it is quite possible to access this site so
I'm being somewhat facetious. Anyway it isn't *too* paradoxical compared
to others.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE