Seeking comments on this site

From: Glenda Watson Hyatt <Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:44:26 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi folks,

I finally have a meeting with the powers that be at Suite101
(http://www.suite101.com) to introduce the concept of accessible web design.
In order to be thoroughly prepared for this meeting, I would appreciate your
comments on this site.  Please be as picky as you like.  I know missing ALT
tags is a major problem.  What else?

If you feel so inclined, please also check out the membership application at

Thanks kindly,

Glenda Watson Hyatt
Soaring Eagle Communications
"Creating freedom and power through accessible communications"
E Mail: mailto:Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca
Website: http://www.eaglecom.bc.ca
Want to know how to make your website accessible to more people?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter by emailing