RE: appropriate hypertext

From: Veglahn, Wendee (WT Chen) <Veglahn@Volpe.DOT.Gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:13:01 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
One reason why I would not use the phrase "click here" or similar is that it insinuates the user is able to use a pointing device (mouse or what have you) which is not always true. Whether or not this is being a bit too sensitive on how the phrase maybe taken by the user, may just be a personal issue/preference.