Re: verifying accessibility

From: Jerry Kenney <jkenney@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:05:29 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Massey, Nancy" <nmassey@postoffice.dca.net>
I have 2 browsers: 1) IE 5 from Excite@home and 2) Netscape 4.7 from
Ameritech.  Both have under  "View" the ability to increase or decrease font
size.  The default font on Netscape is quite small but by going to "View"
and increasing font I have no problems reading the Link text with my
nearsighted 66 year old eyes. The same is true with IE-5
Jerry Kenney
jkenney@ameritech.net