RE: HTML+ based on-screen keyboard?

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:46:05 -0400
To: "Francisco Godinho" <f.godinho@mail.telepac.pt>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear Francisco,
Thanks for your prompt reply!
This is close to what I am looking for:
http://212.117.138.112/lingobox/
Unfortunately, the virtual keyboard is provided via a pop-up Java applet
which, I am almost certain, will be invisible and inaccessible to pwKiosk
(and to the built-in screen reader).  The keyboard has to be created on the
same page as the main content.
I expect I will have to give up on this given my three day deadline...
Cheers,
Bruce Bailey