Re: Accessibility barrier?

Several on the list suggest I work to change the policy of how bills are
displayed. While I support that idea, that's really not under my
jurisdiction. I communicate with our state ADA coordinator, so I can advise
or counsel for change. I'm a developer by day, policy crusader by night!

Thanks to Kynn for the practical tip. I'll pass it on to my development team
to test in our situation. It may work as temporary solution until state
policy catches up.

--
Regards,

MELINDA MORRIS-BLACK