Times survey on .com companies

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 19:38:51 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Al,

Thanks for the encouragement and the last thing I would do is un subscribe
from this list. It has been a fund of wisdom.

I am revamping things at the moment so subscribers to this new group can
opt for postings by email, web based or both. At present all I am doing is
finding interested parties.

With regard to the RNIB I would love to co-operate with them, I tried
several times 8 months ago, no reply to my phone calls or emails.

Kindest regards
Paul Davis