RE: the WAVE accessibility evaluator

Len, The WAVE is great!

I think it is at least as useful to authors as Bobby.  Bobby use to be a
good tool for administrators too (but is now much to verbose to meet that
need).  I don't think the WAVE could (or should) be used in any modality
except interactively, so I don't think this is a limitation.

Two things I would like to see added:

1)	Selecting links (in the result) should bring up the WAVE processed
version of the link.

2)	Mark use of SCRIPT and show associated NOSCRIPT content (or highlight
missing NOSCRIPT).  I think you could handle this in much the same way you
deal with ALT content.  I think this would help expose when content is
hidden in JavaScript rollover .GIFs.  Even better would be to have the WAVE
processed version to display all "conditional" .GIFs -- but that might be a
tougher challenge programmatically since you would have to start
interpreting JavaScript.

[snip]