Spammed??

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:55:47 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I was surprised to get this through this mail list.  He is very brave, no?

Joyce

                                     FREE
        FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM WITH FREE SETUP YOUR HOME OR WORK
YOU WILL ALSO GET INFO ON ABOOK THAT GIVES YOU JOBS THAT CAN BE DONE AT
HOME
I WILL SEND INFO ON HOW TO CONTACT A CO. THAT WILL SELL YOU STERLING
SILVER
                 JEWELRY SO YOU COULD OPEN YOUR OWN BUSINESS
  I ALSO HAVE  A BOOK ON STUFFING ENVELOPES AND GETTING $2.00 TO $3.00
PER
                        ENVELOPES UP TO 1000 PER WEEK
   PLUS A BOOK WORK AT HOME SOURCEBOOK WITH OVER 1000 HOME JOB
OPPORTUNITES
HERE IS THE PART YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR JUST SEND $3.00 THAT'S IT
$3.00
       CASH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WITH A SELF ADDRESS STAMPED ENVELOPE
                               TO:   D. CIOCI
                         219 PATCHEN DR. SUITE 1712
                            LEXINGTON,  KY. 40517
            PHONE: 606-269-0565 OR EMAIL AT cioci15@earthlink.net