Re: U.S. won't release new Web site regs for review

kelly,
	That is a good question and should be asked of our next guest, Doug
Wakefield on our march 16 web cast at abletv.net.  I would add that any
other questions you might want to ask doug, should be done on that evening.
 please check out the exact time for when the webcast will happen under the
press release link at abletv.net.

Jeffrey pledger