Re: About ABBR

Ann, you're arguing a different point with "Accessible design is not
different, nor difficult." Things don't have to be difficult to take time.
And adding accessibility features does take time. Not a lot!! But the
discussion was about ABBR. The point was that ABBR does take some
time to include. ABBR has zero payoff to the content provider. Doesn't
make her site one bit more accessible.

Jim Thatcher
IBM Accessibility Center
www.ibm.com/sns