From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Rafael Romero
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 8:12 AM
To: WAI IG
Subject: Article on accessibility rational implementation

Hello,

I have been looking through the list archives trying to find the reference
of an article mentioned in aprevious message about tips for implementing
accesibility into an existing website in a rational way. I couldn't find it.

I liked it because it said things like "start by the homepage" and other
logical things.

Could someone send me, off the list, the URL if you know it?

Thanks in advance, Rafael Romero.