Re: Frames

From: Taylor-Made <taymade@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:14:41 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Being sited  (I wear glasses and have a set made just for using with PC), I
do not like frames because they give me a headache.  Not so much the simple
left-hand side frame, but when you get into the 3 or more frames, content
seems to have lost its impact and it really is an eye strain trying to read
a teeny, tiny square of information.  Plus, sometimes you have to scroll
down just to finish one sentence!

This is only my opinion. . .

Joyce Taylor