Re: Frames [Re: ADA Applies to Web]

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines require that Frames have meaningful
names/titles, and should also have alternative navigation mechanisms provided
by use of the NOFRAMES element - in many cases access to individual frames
causes a significant loss of context and proper use of NOFRAMES is much
better. (In addition, it provides the ability to make a "deep link" -
bookmark a relevant part of a framed site.)

Charles McCN