Tech Column

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:56:05 EST
To: johnw@optelec.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us
CC: cwadswor@lrs.dss.state.la.us, waisman.@wisc.edu
ood Morning,

          I have an article appearing today on BusinessWeek Online under
Frontier on talking forms for blind people and speech access to the Internet.
To read it, type in www.BusinessWeek.Com and when the page appears click on
Frontier. Your comments on the article and on yesterday's column on
Christopher Reeve are welcome. About 200 people commented on yesterday's
column.
            I am looking for six free lance writers who can write on
disability issues. If you know of anyone or if you can write, please e-mail
me a letter and resume and fax me two articles.
            Thanks,
             John Williams