Reminder about use of the WAI Interest Group mailing list

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:29:27 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
WAI Interest Group:

Some basic guidelines for using this list, described at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist>
include, among other things:

>Don't cc the WAI IG list with messages you are sending to other
organizations.
and
>This is a large list. Keep your comments brief and to the point.

I understand that the topic of the recent US Congressional hearing is a hot
one for many on this list. But to keep this list usable for a broad
audience, we need to stick to these.

Thank you,

Judy Brewer
Director,Web Accessibility Initiative(WAI), World Wide Web Consortium(W3C)

WAI Interest Group home page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG
Previous WAI IG Updates: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Updates