Re: New York Times web site

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 00:30:25 -0500
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
aloha, scott!

please let them know that the text-only slash low bandwidth version of
their site makes them the most accessible online newspaper that i've yet to
encounter....

overall, their web site (with a few significant holes, such as the magazine
section) is easy to use, and is quite a popular source of news for blind
users, especially those who use lynx...

gregory.

At 07:29 PM 2/9/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It looks like I'm going to be meeting with some people from the New York
>Times as part of a project.  Is there anything I should point out to
>them about their web site?
>
>Scott

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
      -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
    WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>