Hearing on ADA and the Internet

From: Patrick McCuller: Earthlink <pmcculler@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:46:01 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

My mail has been a bit goofed up so apologies if I repeat anything that has
been said ---
The hearing this afternoon was packed - I'm told that it appeared about 60%
of the gallery was disabled (obviously) so it was a good showing. Most of
the presenters actually seemed to have some difficulty being strong on their
positions .. Must be hard to be too mean with a room full of blind people.
 Judy not only did a wonderful job with the presentation but I think made
good points with a demonstration using a framed website example.