From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Kynn Bartlett
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 1:50 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Statements are now up

The witness statements are now available at:

      http://www.house.gov/judiciary/2.htm

I can't really express, in a public forum, as a representative
of the HTML Writers Guild, what I think of Mr. Walter Olson's
post which is full of "Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt" mixed
in with broad generalities and blatant falsehoods in the service
of scare tactics.

--Kynn

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
The Spring 2000 Virtual Dog Show is now open!     http://www.dogshow.com/