Re: Trouble with Judiciary live audio

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:22:33 -0500
aloha, madeleine!

it's crashed my WIn95B box thrice, i've connected to a steady stream of
static four times, and MediaPlayer has reported that it can't find the
server six or seven times...

as i pointed out in a post a couple of days ago, there isn't any contact
info listed on any of the pages concerning the audio feed, so i sent my
problem report to webmaster@house.gov and sysadmin@house.gov

no bounce-backs -- or replies -- yet...

gregory.

At 01:34 PM 2/9/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I can't get the live audio from the ADA/Internet hearing. Is anyone
>getting it?
>
>It crashes my poor Mac and on Windows I'm told it can't find the server.
>
>-Madeleine
>
>--
>Madeleine Rothberg
>The CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media
>madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org

He that lives on Hope, dies farting
      -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
    WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
         <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>