Who's Who at the House Hearing

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 09:54:28 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Here's the witness list...

PANEL I
Dennis Hayes, Chairman, U.S. Internet Industry Association
Gary Wunder, Programer Analyst-Expert, ITS - Hosp Business Apps, The University of Missouri
Dr. Steven Lucas, CIO and Sr. Vice President, Privaseek, Inc.
Judy Brewer, Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Susyn Conway, Reston, Virginia

PANEL II
Elizabeth K. Dorminey, Wimberly, Lawson, Steckel, Nelson & Schneider, P.C.
Peter D. Blanck, Professor of Law, The University of Iowa College of Law
Walter Olson, Wilton, CT
Charles J. Cooper, Cooper, Carvin & Rosenthal

Can someone give me some background on the "U.S. Internet Industry
Association"?  Obviously an impressive name for an organization, but
I don't know who they are, who they represent, or what their web
site is.

Can anyone identify the other people involved?  Obviously we all
know Judy Brewer, but who are the rest?

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
The Spring 2000 Virtual Dog Show is now open!     http://www.dogshow.com/