RE: WAI and the Feb 9. congressional hearing

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:57:04 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> Majority Witnesses:
>
> Dennis Hayes, U.S. Internet Industry Association, and creator of the
> Hayes modem.
>
> Susan Conway, U.S. Internet Industry Association, Web Designer

From the (bottom) of the USII@ Home Page at URL:
http://www.usiia.org

<Q>This site contains no content
unsuitable for minors.  It has
been optimized for access by
the disabled.[sic]</Q>

They might not use formally valid html, but the site looks perfectly
accessible.

I tried their members page, but I could not find a mention of Susan Conway
(I though I would look at her web work).

Do we know for sure that these people are all reactionary luddites?