Re: fwd: Re: WAI and the Feb 9. congressional hearing

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 15:52:42 -0600
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 02:38 PM 02/03/2000 -0500, Judy Brewer wrote:
>Given the number of calls and questions on this topic, I am providing here
>the following information for those who might be interested.

Judy, do you know if this is a public hearing where anyone in
the area can watch?  (I won't make it out, of course, I'm just
curious and I know nothing about house hearings.)

I don't suppose this will be on any cable networks?  Or will

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member
HTML Writers Guild <URL:http://www.hwg.org>
Director, Accessible Web Authoring Resources and Education Center