Re: fwd: Re: WAI and the Feb 9. congressional hearing

At 02:38 PM 02/03/2000 -0500, Judy Brewer wrote:
>Given the number of calls and questions on this topic, I am providing here
>the following information for those who might be interested.

Judy, do you know if this is a public hearing where anyone in
the area can watch?  (I won't make it out, of course, I'm just
curious and I know nothing about house hearings.)

I don't suppose this will be on any cable networks?  Or will
it?

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member