fwd: Re: WAI and the Feb 9. congressional hearing

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:38:31 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
[sorry, the previous mail was incomplete. please refer to this message
instead.]

WAI Interest Group:

will be testifying for WAI at the U.S. Congressional hearing on Feb. 9th on
issues relating to accessibility of the Internet and the Web.

I expect that additional witnesses will be announced shortly.

Given the number of calls and questions on this topic, I am providing here
the following information for those who might be interested.

Regards,

Judy

>February 2, 2000
>SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
>NOTICE OF MEETING
>Subject:  Oversight hearing on
>"The Applicability of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to Private
Internet Sites"