Mac IE4.5

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:52:15 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
BB:: "I might feel like I should be going easier on poor old Microsoft!"

WL: In the "devil his due" department: I've removed several pins from my
Bill Gates doll. The sheer size of MS's accessibility department is
encouraging and if they can *totally* rein in Front Page and come up
with some sort of "internet suite" that makes the intent of Amaya
available to us all, I could even urge total "curse reverse" and enable
Bro. Gates to comfortably enjoy his family.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE