Re: city of hartford site has a text only?

From: TAYLOR-MADE <taymade@niia.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:21:58 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Bruce,

I viewed the page and agree with Kathleen Anderson about the active links,
but I have feeling you purposely didn't make the links active because this
was just a sample page. It looks very nice and I like the title the way you
have it done.  Gives the city name a look all it's own.

Sorry I haven't been able to get back to it.  Just been so busy.   Besides,
yours looks more to the original than mine did.

Great job.  Now, you going to tell 'em?  *Smile*

Joyce Taylor
Sr. Web Site Designer -  Taylor-Made
Desktop Publishing - Web Site Design & Domain Hosting
http://www.taymade.com/
jtaylor@taymade.com
ICQ# 1173952