Re: [htmldesigners] A question on Authoring Tools]

From: Leah Fretwell <leah_marie_f@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:18:51 -0700
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>
Well, for one thing your list never talks about anything practical like how
to do something. You only discuss which web cast you've been asked to speak
on and the intricacies of JAWS and bemoan the fact that web development
tools don't take into account accessibility issues. Some of us would like to
have a place to find out how to make a table accessible or what it takes for
a visually impaired person to use a form. I am not a accessibility activist,
I am a web designer. I need instructions not theory.

Leah Fretwell
Webmaster  The Nuclear History Site
http://nuclearhistory.1fx.net/
Member HTML Writers Guild and