Can Bobby and other evaluation tools stop robots from indexing the ouput?

From: Brian Kelly <lisbk@ukoln.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:03:10 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I've recently run the Bobby application (and another link checking tool)
across some Web sites and hosted the results on my Web site.
Unfortunately when my site is indexed by my local indexer, the contents
of the site analysed by Bobby are also indexed.

Wopuld it be possible for Bobby toinclude an option to add a
tag at the first report?

Should this be a feature for all accessibility evaluation tools?

Thanks

Brian
Brian Kelly, UK Web Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, BATH, England, BA2 7AY
Email:  b.kelly@ukoln.ac.uk     URL:    http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/
Homepage: http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/ukoln/staff/b.kelly.html
Phone:  01225 323943            FAX:   01225 826838