RE: A Call to Arms(?)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:42:38 -0700
To: "Michael Burks" <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 11:09 AM -0400 6/17/00, Michael Burks wrote:
>The people who hold responsibility for letting this law go through without
>challenging it are US!  Yes US who should know better.

Mike, keep in mind that on an international list, not everyone here
is going to be responsible for the laws in any given country.

Also, in my opinion, there is not much that I -- as an American
citizen in this case -- could do to affect such a law passing or not;
in many cases (as with the CDA a few years ago) we just have to hope
that the courts will be fairer than the legislature, especially
during an election year.
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
http://www.kynn.com/