Re: A-prompt temporarily unavailable

Re: A-Prompt Web Site.

The URL you have noted for information on the A-Prompt Project is correct.
Unfortunately, the server which hosts the web site is down this morning,
but should be back up shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you

Laurie Harrison
Resource Coordinator
Centre for Academic and Adaptive Technology, Information Commons
University of Toronto

laurie.harrison@utoronto.ca
(416) 946-3778