Re: Questions about Electronic Signature Bill: Will Everyone Be Able to Participate?

From: Gerald G. Weichbrodt <gerald.g.weichbrodt@ived.gm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:17:35 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I think I also heard an item on the radio this morning to the effect that
the Ontario House of Commons has passed legislation to give electronic
signatures the weight of law similar to that previously only given to paper
signatures.  Has there been similar discussion of accessibility in the
Canadian context?

Jerry Weichbrodt