Re: CSS and JAWS

From: Kathleen Anderson <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:59:45 -0400
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello Jonathan:
When I first installed JAWS on the machine I use at work to do web
development, I think it changed some settings with regards to colors.  I
don't remember the specifics, but I think it reduced the number of
colors available. I ended having to install it on a second computer that
wasn't used for web design.
HTH,
--
Kathleen Anderson