Re: PDF and JAWS

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 14:11:23 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

How are you trying to read it?  If inside the PDF reader with the access
plugin, make sure you've selected the Access View with ctrl-4 or from the
View menu.

I sent the URL you provided to pdf2txt@adobe.com and received back a text
translation.  I didn't read through the entire file but what I did read had
text I could understand.

Kelly