universality

From: Benjamin J. Simpson <arcben@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:48:29 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
"I am very glad to see that the separation of universality and accessibility
seems to be continuing appace."
- Jonathan Chetwynd

This is an interesting comment.  Where is the line between making web sites
accessible and universal?  I suppose there is no harsh line, but how can I
learn to make my sites accessible without going to extremes?  I'm looking
for a source to help me better understand this separation.

Benjamin J. Simpson
Education Associate, Web Development Group
NASA Ames Research Center
bsimpson@mail.arc.nasa.gov