WAI Comments on U.S. Sec.508 NPRM available

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:42:51 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
For those following the U.S. Section 508 Notice of Proposed Rulemaking,
WAI's comments have been submitted and are available at:

While I cannot confirm this directly, I have heard from several people
involved in submitting that the U.S. Access Board is still accepting
comments through this week. If you are interested, you could contact them
to confirm.

- Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)