UN to Publish Digital Divide Paper

From: Waddell, Cynthia <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:48:23 -0700
To: "'W3C interest group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To Members of the List:
I have given permission for the republication of my paper, "The Growing
Digital Divide in Access for People with Disabilities: Overcoming Barriers
to Participation" for the upcoming United Nations Forum on Electronic
Commerce.  The paper is currently posted at http://www.digitaleconomy.gov
and at http://www.icdri.org/the_digital_divide.htm.

It will be published in the Official Business and Technology Briefings for
the "Forum on Electronic Commerce for Transition Economies in the Digital
Age"; 19-20 June, 2000, Palais des Nations, Geneva - Organised by the
Committee for Trade, Industry and Enterprise Development of the United
Nations Economic Commission for Europe.

Cynthia D. Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator