RE: Microsoft threat to XML?

From: Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:37:02 -0700
To: "'David Sheehy'" <dsheehy@mac.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
David Sheehy [mailto:dsheehy@mac.com] <mailto:%5Bmailto:dsheehy@mac.com%5D>
wrote on Saturday, May 13, 2000 5:34 PM:

>> No disrespect intended towards you personally, but I'd like to hear from
someone independent on this. You are an ex Microsoft employee, and I don't
trust a single word that comes out of Redmond unless it is independently
verified. Microsoft are the biggest liars and hypocrites this side of a
totalitarian state.

David, you make it very difficult to carry on a productive conversation on
this list when you issue a rabid attack like that on those of us at
Microsoft. I see no place for this nonsense in a discussion of XML. You need
to lay off the insults and stick to the issues.

Dick Brown
Program Manager, Web Accessibility
Microsoft Corp.
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/