Re: Web Authoring Tools that are Both Accessible and Produce Accessible Content

While I think 100 percent accessibility is a noble goal, realistically, what
kind of expectations can we have about PDF technology? I'm curious in hearing
feedback from the list. This is a question I get asked on a daily basis. I have
yet to weigh in on one side or the other.

--
Regards,

MELINDA MORRIS-BLACK
Information Architect