  From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Kathleen Anderson
  Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 11:58 AM
  To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org; Michael W Baker
  Subject: Re: Legal Guidelines

  Hi Michael:
  The answer to your third question is 'yes', FrontPage does produce pages
that are not compliant with accessibility guidelines.
  Two examples:
  it does not include DOCTYPE at the beginning of your pages, and it does
not add alt text (or even 'suggest' that you should) when you place an image
on your page.
  Kathleen Anderson, Webmaster
  State of Connecticut, Office of the State Comptroller