SRJC guidelines, my experience.

From: Steven McCaffrey <smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 07:27:16 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello Terry:
    I thought I might share one observation.  I use JFW 3.2 with IE 4.1 and when I tab from link to link on the page,
http://www.santarosa.edu/access/www/checklist/
I hear repeatedly only the words
Explanation, Examples, Testing.  Without context, I have no way of knowing to which checkpoint any one of these refers.  I think the checkpoint subject should be part of the linked text.
-Steve

Steve McCaffrey
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Information Technology Services
New York State Department of Education
(518)-473-3453
smccaffr@mail.nysed.gov
Member,
New York State Workgroup on Accessibility to Information Technology
Web Design Subcommittee
http://web.nysed.gov/cio/access/webdesignsubcommittee.html